PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Письмо Лизы Мари Пресли всем поклонникам Майкла

Афина
17.05.2010, 00:53
the whole area around him and infront of him (As well as the two large empty vases that sit on eitherside of him) could be filled up in no time , which would be much moreappropriate than what the current status is right now.We can all cause a "Sun shower" if you will...........He deserves to be flooded and surrounded , LETS SURROUND HIM!
Lots of Love,~LMP
There are two Forest Lawns in LA which is confusing,Below is the correct address to send them to: The Holly Terrace At Forest Lawn1712 South Glendale AvenueGlendale Calif, 91205

Афина
17.05.2010, 00:53
the whole area around him and infront of him (As well as the two large empty vases that sit on eitherside of him) could be filled up in no time , which would be much moreappropriate than what the current status is right now.We can all cause a "Sun shower" if you will...........He deserves to be flooded and surrounded , LETS SURROUND HIM!
Lots of Love,~LMP
There are two Forest Lawns in LA which is confusing,Below is the correct address to send them to: The Holly Terrace At Forest Lawn1712 South Glendale AvenueGlendale Calif, 91205

Афина
17.05.2010, 00:54
Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Обычная таблица"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}Thisbarely made any kind ofdent in the atmosphere so I thought of maybeletting those who care know whatthe situation is and how we can solveit.Iknow how much he loved and appreciatedbeing showered with Gifts andflowers by his fans , I thought if whoever wantsto bought just onesilk sunflower each and sent it ,

Афина
17.05.2010, 00:54
Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Обычная таблица"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}They made him happy becausethey looked happy to him. Thus, he called them "The HappyFlower".When we were married , I would try and fill up rooms withthem wherever he was. I wanted to bring something to place near him thathe liked and that wouldn't die so I brought a large vase of silk sunflowers andplaced them near him.

Афина
17.05.2010, 00:55
Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Обычная таблица"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}I am sure that the staff atThe Holly Terrace do their very best to place what is sent and what is placedat the door at his tomb , I thought you might like to know that hewould want and deserves more than what is there and I had an idea.......Somemay or may not know this but his favorite flower was the Sunflower.

Афина
17.05.2010, 00:55
Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Обычная таблица"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}Greetings MJ Fans....Whilevisiting him a few days ago at Forest Lawn , Riley and I couldn't help butnotice that , while there are a few bouquets , candles and gifts there is avery large empty space around him and in front of him that could use awhole lot more.While ,

Афина
22.05.2010, 06:24
Я знаю как сильно Майкл любил и ценил каждый подарок и цветы подаренныеего поклонниками и я подумала,что если каждый поклонник купит только 1шелковый подсолнечник и послать его на Форест Лоун, то всё место вокругнего и перед ним(а также 2 большие вазы, стоящие по обе стороны отнего) могут быть заполнены в кратчайшие сроки и это было бы намноголучше чем то, что есть там сейчас. Мы можем сделать это вместе,если выне против. Он заслуживает того,чтобы быть окруженным СЧАСТЬЕМ))) Согромной любовью.Лиза Мари Пресли... и адрес))

Афина
22.05.2010, 06:25
Кто-то может и не знать того,что любимый цветок Майкла - подсолнух. Ониделали его счастливыми, потому что они смотрели на негосчастливые(выглядели счастливыми). Поэтому он назвал их СЧАСТЛИВЫЙЦВЕТОК :-)Когда мы поженились,я старалась заполнять номера ими, где бы Майкл ненаходился. Я хотела привнести что-то на место рядом с ним,что-то что онлюбит и что не умрёт,так что я принесла большую вазу с шёлковымиподсолнухами и расположила её рядом с ним.

Афина
22.05.2010, 06:26
Я уверена,что сотрудники Холли Терасс относятся наилучшим образом ковсему тому,что присылается для Майкла и что находится у входа к егомогиле. Я подумала, что вы хотели бы знать, что он хотел бы изаслуживает большего,чем есть и у меня родилась идея.

Афина
22.05.2010, 06:26
Во время посещения Майкла несколько дней назад на Форест Лоун, Рилей ия не могли не заметить,что хотя есть несколько букетов,свечи иподарки,все же есть пустые пространства вокруг могилы и передней,которые можно использовать.

Афина
22.05.2010, 06:28
Извините за ошибки :-$ пробелы сами собой кое-где удалились))